JSTOR full archive expanded access has been extended
JSTOR full archive expanded access has been extended until December 31, 2020!
We are announcing today that the following JSTOR full archive expanded access programs will continue through December 31, 2020:
- Full archive expanded access program (all Arts & Science Collections, Thematic Collections, Primary Source Collections not currently licensed by your institution are available at no additional charge).
- Browser Pairing
- Freely accessible Public Health journals newly added in March 2020
- Freely accessible coronavirus related books and journal articles
- Free online reading expanded to 100 articles/month
- Remote access enablement, upon request, for public library participants, for JSTOR and Artstor
We also offered expanded free access to a collection of books through June 30, 2020, on behalf of a group of publishers. We are working with our university press and publishing partners to decide the next steps for that program and will inform you if there are any extensions to the June 30th deadline.