JSTOR full archive expanded access has been extended
JSTOR full archive expanded access has been extended until June 30, 2023!
We are announcing today that the following JSTOR full archive expanded access programs will continue through June 30, 2023:
- Full archive expanded access program (all Arts & Science Collections, Thematic Collections, Primary Source Collections not currently licensed by your institution are available at no additional charge).
- Browser Pairing
- Freely accessible Public Health journals newly added in March 2020
- Freely accessible coronavirus related books and journal articles
- Free online reading expanded to 100 articles/month
- Remote access enablement, upon request, for public library participants, for JSTOR and Artstor