Sojourner Truth Library Student Employment
- The library employs students year round.
- Positions are available in Circulation, Reference, Interlibrary Loan, Technical Services, and Acquisitions.
- The library schedule allows for student employment seven days a week during the day and most evenings until 12:30 a.m.
- Hiring Procedures: You must be a currently registered SUNY New Paltz student to apply
- Fill out the entire application form
- You will need to know your class schedule and when you would be available to work,
- including desired hours and days.
- Students may work up to 20 hours per week Fall and Spring semesters and up to 29 hours per week during inter-sessions and summer sessions.
- Attendance: Students must work their scheduled hours Only exceptions are for illness or pre-arranged substitutes
- Accuracy: Work requires training and attention to details
- Personable: A good attitude toward assisting patrons is required
To apply, contact Sheila Muller (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)