Library Instruction Request Form
To schedule a library instruction session for your class:
- Complete the form below, using a separate form for each class and section, and submit
Or, call Anne Deutsch, at ext. 3706.
- To help us prepare, please send us your syllabus and a copy of your assignment.
- Attach it to this form using the button at the bottom,
- Send via e-mail attachment to Anne Deutsch (email@example.com),
- Send via campus mail to Anne Deutsch, Reference Department, Room STL-M44.
Please schedule classes as early as possible, at least 2 weeks ahead of your desired date.
Instructors will be expected to accompany and remain with their classes during the session.
Classes are normally held in STL 18 (the Library Classroom located in the corridor between the Library and Lecture Center).
Fields marked with * are required