Friends : Membership
Please Join the Friends of the Sojourner Truth Library
You are invited to become a Friend of the Sojourner Truth Library. Your contribution is an essential element in the stewardship of a library of distinction.
Sojourner Truth Library supports the teaching, research and public service mission of the State University of New York at New Paltz. It is committed to fostering academic excellence by providing maximum access to high quality information and by promoting study and the pursuit of knowledge. As the largest public academic library in the Mid-Hudson region, the Library has also become a regional center of research and scholarship through its extensive interlibrary lending program and free public access to its collections and facilities.
The primary goal of Friends membership is to contribute to the continuing development of a strong academic library.
Members also enjoy the following benefits:
- Use of the collections of the Sojourner Truth Library, including direct borrowing privileges
- Availability of reference and information services
- Invitation to special library events, including the Friends’ Used Book Sales
- Receipt of the library newsletter
- Invitation to an annual recognition event for Friends
- Recognition in the annual report of the SUNY New Paltz Foundation, Inc.
Categories of Annual Membership
|SUNY New Paltz student member||$10|
|Supporter (minimum contribution for borrowing privileges)||$30|
|Sojourner Truth Society||$1,000|
Joining the Friends of the Sojourner Truth Library Online
You may use the SUNY New Paltz Foundation’s secure web site for making a gift to the Friends by credit card.
Choose the ‘Sojourner Truth Library’ in the ‘Please direct my gift to’ section.
For additional information about the Friends of the Sojourner Truth Library, please call (845) 257-3719.
Thank you for supporting the goals of Sojourner Truth Library.